The department of Gastroenterology at Vedant Hospital is dedicated gastroenterologist to provide comprehensive care for prevention, diagnosis and treatment for patients with gastrointestinal disorders and specialist care to patients with digestive disorders. We aim to cure the simple as well complex conditions affecting the oesophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, liver, gall bladder and pancreas are treated utilising the best technological advances in the field.
The department offers treatments for the following digestive disorders
- GERD - Gastro oesophageal reflux disease
- Acid peptic disease,
- Barrett’s disease,
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome,
- Biliary and pancreatic disorders.
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Hepatitis B, C, autoimmune hepatitis.
- PSC - Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- PBC - Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Alcoholic Liver disease, Liver transplant