Pre-Employment medical testing has become very important these days. In order to prevent the occurrence of an occupational injury, it is imperative to know about the health and medical status of an individual, before he joins a company.
Some of the reasons why pre-employment check-ups are important are;
- To ensure that the new applicant is free of any medical conditions which may lead to an unwanted accident, especially in a high health risk jobs.
- To keep a check on the applicant’s health, and use it as a reference to compare any future health report of the individual.
- To detect the presence of any contagious diseases which may put the existing employees at risk.
- To determine if an applicant suffers from a condition which may need high medical costs. This is particularly important for companies which provide full, unlimited medical coverage to their employees.
The following is a list of tests which can be conducted under the pre-employment check up;
- Complete General Medical Examination
- Blood Sugar
- Routine Urine Test
- Blood Group & Rh Factor
- Chest X-Ray
- Pus Culture
- Nasal Swabs
- Routine Stool Test
- Stool Culture
- Widal Test
As part of our corporate wellness program, pre-insurance medical check up to insurance companies and TPA’s is also available.
Under this scheme, insurance companies can undergo all kinds of radiology, cardiology and pathology investigations, including;
- Blood Tests
- Urine/Stool Tests
- Stress Test/TMT
- Respiratory Function
- General Medical Examination
Our pre-insurance medical check up is ideal for your insurance company, as it also includes home/office visit for respective clients.
We also have dedicated laboratory days/timings for insurance companies, to complete the investigations with ease and comfort. These are;
One of the biggest negative impacts of the modern day lifestyle is stress. While we cannot help but live with this, it is still possible to reduce the amount of stress by undergoing certain stress-relieving workshops and activities.
Our Lifestyle Management Program includes;
- Corporate Lifestyle Management Workshop
- Stress Management Workshop
Under these schemes, our trained and experienced counsellors and consultants will conduct specialized programs to help manage all kinds of stress in the modern-day lifestyle.
Design and Developed by Manomay Informatics